It is very important to set up 2-factor authentication (or 2FA for short) for any website that contains your private information or your funds. Here's how to do it on Tradefada.
- Download any code generation app you like. There are several options like Google Authenticator and FreeOTP,
- Login into your account and click settings.
- Click on security.
- Click on Add GAuth
- Write down the backup code, click on the box, and then click on confirm.
- Scan the QR code on the app you downloaded and click on next.*Using Google Authenticator, click on the plus sign and then select either scan QR code or enter a setup key.
- Enter the 6-digit code from the app in the space provided and click on confirm. A message will be sent to email, click on the link immediately and your 2FA authenticator will be activated instantly.